Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby Howard

It's been a very exciting week at the Howard house. First, (and most importantly) it was Henry's 3rd birthday and second, we had our ultrasound on Monday. Both Tom and I were very excited, but also slightly nervous. What if something was wrong with the baby? We ran through any number of scenarios in our heads and I think we both said more than one prayer. But in the end the ultrasound was better than I could have imagined. As my somewhat nerdy husband said "there's a brain in the head, intestines in the belly, a four chamber heart, a 3 vessel umbilical cord, and two arms and two legs." I couldn't have put it any better myself!

So without any further ado, say hello to Baby Howard:









And now from the outside:
You'll notice that I left out all gender revealing photos. One of the future grandmas has requested a gender reveal party complete with pink or blue cake. So you'll have to wait until May 21 to find out if it's going to be a Charlotte or Will, Julia or Ben, Norah or Graham.

It has been absolutely wonderful seeing photos of our little one. I think the ultrasound has made it so much more real for both Tom and I. The minute we left the doctor's office, Tom ran to Barnes and Noble and bought several parenting books and I started researching the safest car seats. (Which I could use some advice on from current parents) We are both so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment