Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bird on a Car

Hello!
So my mother has been telling me I need to start a blog. Not really sure why, my life is fairly boring. Anyway, here it is-BirdOnaCar.blogspot.com.
Why Bird On a Car you might ask? About a year ago, Tom and I were walking through the Walmart parking lot and Tom spotted a (you guessed it) bird on a car. He thought this was the funniest thing, literally tears were rolling down his cheeks. I asked him why this was so amusing. He said you never see birds on cars. Just think about it, on trees, rocks, or schrubs, sure but never cars. So now whenever there is a BOAC sighting, we will text each other. Photos are included if possible. See I told you, very boring life!
Anyway, thanks for reading my first post. Hopefully I'll have more non-boring stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment